This little baby came with an AC/DC adapter...and only uses one amp of power! It also runs on 4 AA batteries! I was expecting something much flimsier...junky, but it's very well made with stainless steel parts...very smooth!!Saturday, April 24, 2010
New Toy
My new Genie Portable Sewing Machine Pro Mini !! This little baby is gonna keep my marital life running smoothly!! I have two full size sewing machines, but our solar power system isn't up to running either one of them for very long! So if I want to use one, we need to run our gas generator. But then as I'm sewing away, my loving husband will remind me that it's costing me $3 a gallon to do my sewing!! LOL
This little baby came with an AC/DC adapter...and only uses one amp of power! It also runs on 4 AA batteries! I was expecting something much flimsier...junky, but it's very well made with stainless steel parts...very smooth!!
This little baby came with an AC/DC adapter...and only uses one amp of power! It also runs on 4 AA batteries! I was expecting something much flimsier...junky, but it's very well made with stainless steel parts...very smooth!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a great little sewing machine!
I can't wait to see what you will make on it.
What a score! I think that will work well for you.
Post a Comment