Saturday, September 26, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I've been MIA working hard on my Taos Wool Festival things. Here are my preview pics!!!

I have an odd assortment of bags, and baskets.


I included a couple of vase cozies, little "catch alls" and zippered pouches for notions.

This is my collection of hand/arm warmers and gloves.


This was the most fun! My Needle Cozies!!

And on the side of the Wool Festival items....when I've needed to rest and zone out, I've been working on the Hudson sweater for Daniel. It's a great zombie project for bedtime, it's endless knit 2 purl 2 ribbing. I'm knitting it in a deliciously soft merino yarn by Malabrigo. It's a beautiful forest color blend that gives the effect of being Camoflauge.

The Hudson is a great zip-up hoody pattern that is fitted instead of baggy. I have a feeling that I'll love the way it looks on D. I have front, and back finished, and now I'm knitting both sleeves at the same time on a circular. That way I won't suffer from second sleeve syndrome.

2 comments:

Lupie said...

Wow!!! You have been knitting up a storm! Love everything and can't wait to see your hoodie when it is done.
My knitting is so slow it takes me a long time to finish anything.

Kathy N said...

Love the idea of the needle cozies.