Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TNT Visit

TNT ( Twilight and Thebes) came to Albuquerque to visit for Mother's Day weekend and to celebrate my 3rd Lupus Anniversary. This is pictures of us. We visited a sacred land preserve on the outskirts of the city where they were holding a great Photography exhibit on Saturday, and then on Sunday we went to the Botanical Gardens. It was a beautiful weekend. Here I am with my husband, resting in the shade at the Gardens.A great picture of Twilight resting too. Thebes was off doing serious photography with his large format camera and tripod.

My husband peeking at me across the way behind some beautiful cactus in bloom.

Me and Twilight, with my new umbrella. It's what I picked out for my Lupus Anniversary gift.



This is a fabulous Dragon sculpture in front of a castle in the Botanical Gardens with Twilight taking pictures.


Awesome picture of TNT together!!


No comments: