Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

Merry Christmas to all of my friends who celebrate it!! As your Jewish friend, I was busy through the beginning of the month with my own celebrations, and I was blessed to celebrate Solstice with my Pagan friends!! Also, this year, my wedding anniversary fell on the day after Solstice! I'll have pics of that goodness coming up too!
These are the pics of the gifts I made for 2 of my sisters. I made this hat for my sister Olivia! Knitted and felted. The Lock Nest Hat. A standing view. I've already seen pictures on Facebook of her wearing it, and she loved it!! So did her teenage daughter, who has already taken to wearing it!!
These are the elbow length arm/handwarmers that I sent to my Sister in Law, Johanna. I haven't heard from her yet, but I'm hoping she loves them!!!

No comments: