Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Carry Over Projects

These are green and purple entralac legwarmers for my workout partner, Olivia...who's birthday is today. But she understands that my best gifts are most often late!! This is the little sweater dress that I started for myself on 9/22/10. But you know how it goes, I had the woolfest, and birthday gifts to knit, and holiday gifts to knit, and anniversary gifts to knit...so my project was on the back burner for awhile.
This lovely little pattern came out of the Fall 2009 Knitscene issue. I knew immediately I had to have it in my wardrobe!! I'm using Knitpicks worsted washable wool.

I had a little trouble starting out...all due to reading errors. So after knitting 4 skiens worth, this was ripped out and started over, but no worries....it's going great now, and I'm almost done!

And of course, I'm still working on winter curtain panels for my yurt windows!! I've lost track now on how many are left, but I think I have at least 2 more after this one is done. But it's worth it! They are beautiful!!
I'm working on these 3 projects with a frenzy, and dreaming about which project I will CO for as my first project of 2011. I have 3 balls of yellow cashmere waiting for me....Cashmere is a good way to start out a year I think!!

No comments: