Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Virginia Beach

Traveling with Lupus wasn't all that bad. I followed all the rules, tons of sunscreen and full coverage clothes. I took plenty of time to rest. Ate way better than well thanks to my good friends. Took all my medications on time and waited until sunset to do outdoor fun stuff. You can't tell by all the pictures, but it is evening! Here I am on the boardwalk at Virginia Beach!

I just love this pic!! Yup! That's my man on the beach! He's one cool cat!

Being a Piseces, I couldn't visit the ocean without stepping into it. I did a special blessing/prayer while standing in, and feeling the power of, our Mother's water. It was wonderful!!

Random boring vacation pics!! It really was a neat fun place! I'd love to visit again someday with some spending money!!






1 comment:

Lupie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun and you were a good girl and dressed lupie proper.