Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Hats

Okay, I know these aren't nearly as exciting as the new winter curtains, but Wool Fest is only days away! Here are some more hats for the festival! The stripes seems to be a big hit for the Lock Nest Hat, so this one I added fringe. It's pretty cute! Great for this area, half the people have dreadlocks!



Here's a better pic of my version of the Tentacle Bag. I have been getting great comments on this everywhere I go!! People absolutely love it's kookiness!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

The hats are awesome!!! Have fun at Wool Fest, that sounds like a blast. My husband and I are planning to set the posts on our "efficiency" cabin this weekend. I'm really excited. My email is ezrinjaz@gmail.com if you feel like chatting about the "off grid" living. I have so many questions! lol. Hope you're having a wonderful week!

-Diana